2011年1月26日星期三

(ahem) won every year AND they have basically no pitching

(ahem) won every year AND they have basically no pitching, so I don't expect them to win until they do.No offense to Oriole fans.2) I didn't discuss the Cards, who ARE winners (I'm not THAT bitter)?because they have an excellent CF on a long contract. replica Cartier w51027q4 watch And they are NOT George, who wants every star in sight, whether he needs them or not… Does George remind anyone else of a girl with a no-limit mastercard in a shoe store? (Yes, that really IS every girl's dream.Don't ask me why…)

He KNOWS drunk impaired driving is against the law.He KNOWS that most people cannot accurately predict their blood alcohol level when they are drunk.He CERTAINLY has the money to call a cab.The kind of mistake TLR made was to gamble with someone else's life.Now me, sure I've sinned plenty, we all sinners, but I have NEVER replica Panerai Purdey Fourth Edition Men's watch gambled with someone else's life, and CERTAINLY not intentionally.Big difference between sinnin against your own self and sinnin against someone else.Third, I think that most people really DO think it is perfectly all right to drive after they've been drinking, and that most people who drink feel justified in driving after drinking.

Getting caught is the only mistake.Now, nobody forced alcohol down someone against his will.If a person KNEW he was going to go out and drink, that person COULD have made arrangements for either someone to drive him home or to get a cab.But a whole lot of people WON'T.They just don't give a damm that they are risking someone else's life.And a replica Panerai PAM00140 Men's watch whole lot of “friends” most definitely DO let people drive drunk.Now, mind you, I am not “against drinking.” Someone wants to drink get drunk, that's their right, and far as I'm concerned, it's none of my business.BUTIt’s when people feel they have a right to threaten lots of OTHER peoples lives by driving after they’ve been drinking, well, then?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。