2010年12月22日星期三

white hair in a housecoat replica rolex 116518DD Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona Watch watered weeds

In 2007 I ran out of grub near Polson, Montana. I zeroed in on a filling station on my map, which was off-route a couple miles, but I was famished. The station was burned and boarded, presumably well before the US switched to unleaded. I rolled to a lone house across the road, where an elderly woman with white hair in a housecoat replica rolex 116518DD Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona Watch watered weeds while chickens scratched and pecked at her feet. Gas station? I pointed. Maniacal laughterId made her day. So much for my plan to offer her ten bucks for a peanut butter sandwich and I went hungry until I beat the headwind to Lima.

When I was researching cameras to take photos of Everest from the summit, I did a Flickr search of cameras used on Everest summit. What did I find? Just that about every camera from every manufacturer seems to have made it to the summit. For example replica rolex 1182 Oyster Perpetual Day-Date Men's Watch I love this photo taken from just below the Everest summit. The photo was taken with what I would consider a fairly dinky Casio camera.

(mend the pro-sumer cameras from the main camera manufacturers. They generally have buttons that might actually be used with gloves on. The more chic lightweight cameras have buttons designed for the fingers of malnourished preteens. A replica rolex 1661 Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date Men's Watch further note. When taking pics higher up, no matter how clunky the buttons, you will generally have to take off your glove or mitten to take a pic. Gloves or mittens with safety leashes are very handy.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。